- Breaking News
- The Division continues to encourage physicians to utilize telehealth for routine WC appointments and DIME appointments when appropriate.
- Negotiations have taken place regarding the creation of a compensability presumption for certain classes of employees who test positive for Covid-19 (health care workers, first responders, etc.).
- Hearings are proceeding at the OAC through audio/visual means, with the expected logistical hurdles. Nonetheless, claims may proceed to hearing.
- The Colorado Supreme Court held that the Colorado Legislature may meet past the May 6, 2020 deadline. So, any pending bills related to workers’ compensation may still be considered by the legislature this term.
- Social Security Administration delaying processing of request for records
- CO Department of Labor & Employment delaying processing of request for records
- Workers’ Compensation Emergency Rules 03/24/2020
- Breakdown of Emergency Rules 03/24/2020
- Workers’ Compensation Emergency Rules 03/31/2020
- Memo re: Viral Pandemics & the Work Place